Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
True depth of our coaching staff will be tested
(03-26-2022, 12:38 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Thanks, man.  This line you wrote highlights something I keep saying about Joe Burrow and this team:  When he gets a second shot at someone.  He didn't really get that much in year 1 because of the injury, but year 2...just as he was in college, he was undefeated in rematches.  If you think about it, this upcoming year isn't really his third year, but year 2.5.  He has just shown such a dramatic improvement from year one to year two, and throughout the season of year two...it is just beyond exciting to think of what he can do this year with the weapons and improved line.

I've never been so excited as a fan.   I feel like we had a fully fleshed out head on skeletal frame work - OK with a few fully formed elements of the core and extremities  (WRs, RB and Defense).

And I give the FO and coaching an A for fleshing things out in the off season.  If they have a good draft - and I feel we need to in this conference - the sky is within reach.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: True depth of our coaching staff will be tested - 3wt - 04-08-2022, 10:46 AM