Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eagles land Devon Allen
(04-08-2022, 07:50 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: I guess he had decent first season according to the stats I linked but not what I'd call a WR stud, especially if he could not stay healthy.  I just don't see the point of how this is news.  So the Eagles signed a track and field star that has not played organized football for 6 years and even when he did he wasn't that great.  So sure see how it goes my man.  My guess is that it goes nowhere.   If I'm wrong and he makes something of himself in the NFL feel free to come back to this thread and tell me how wrong I was.   :)

No offense to your OP.  It just seemed an odd topic to post here "Eagles Land Devon Allen" like he was a hot free agent.  And when most posts here are about more significant NFL signings and issues.  I take it you are a fan of his or Oregon.  So I hope his effort works out.  :)

Sorry, I'm in a bad mood today.  I probably should not have responded all.

The NFL Network has mentioned the signing.  I first found out it about on a track site.  When a two time Olympic hurdler gives that up for the NFL this is news.  Trust me if you watch sports talk on TV you will hear about this.  What it is is you know nothing about track so to you this is a nothing well to those who know bot sports it is news.

Google Devon Allen signs with the Eagles,  check out all the chatter about this out there. 

https://www.si.com/nfl/2022/04/08/eagles-sign-olympian-devon-allen-wide-receiver-oregon-pro-day
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Eagles land Devon Allen - Elzio Dennick - 04-08-2022, 05:11 PM
RE: Eagles land Devon Allen - Elzio Dennick - 04-08-2022, 09:22 PM
RE: Eagles land Devon Allen - KillerGoose - 04-10-2022, 09:45 AM
RE: Eagles land Devon Allen - rfaulk34 - 04-10-2022, 10:59 AM
RE: Eagles land Devon Allen - rfaulk34 - 04-10-2022, 09:09 PM
RE: Eagles land Devon Allen - KillerGoose - 08-30-2022, 09:43 PM
RE: Eagles land Devon Allen - rfaulk34 - 08-31-2022, 12:11 AM