Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Is Jackson Carman "Your" Starting LG
(04-11-2022, 09:55 PM)northernbengal Wrote: Its not about Carman's feelings, its about optimizing your draft capital and cap space. In years Burrow will have a large increase in Cap hit and we need to be drafting replacements to fill other positions. Waiting a year will allow us a better evaluation of Carman. If we have issues we can trade or sign someone during the season. A rookie guard this year will probably not be any better. If he has issues you sign a stopgap next year before Burrow's cap hit increases and you draft Carman's replacement.  If he does well you best spent your draft pick improving/replacing a position (safety, corner, dline). 

Also what does that have to do with Carman's feeling? You need to chill.

I'm aware of that, it's why i said bring in Tretter on a 1 yr deal and let CARMAN develop and prove he belongs out there. All i see atm is MJ 2.0. Every now and then he looks like he belongs, but most of the time he can't seem to get it together.

Rookie OL outside of Rd 1, really don't need to be on the field much at all. It takes 1-2 yrs for most to get it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Jackson Carman "Your" Starting LG - Mike M (the other one) - 04-11-2022, 11:04 PM