Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
The Bengals Will Need A New Stadium
(04-12-2022, 12:17 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Feel like it’s pretty clear at this point they aren’t pushing for a new stadium. They want Paul Brown renovated and to get the remaining life out of the stadium. Should last another 20-30 years with renovations. They’ve already started various projects over the last few years with more scheduled. 2040-2050 they will have to figure out a new stadium, for the foreseeable future it’s PBS thankfully.

This pretty much sums it up.  One thing that gives me pause looking way in to the future is if they had an entirely new stadium, it would likely have to be built in the same spot.  That means a season of being nomads and likely playing home games at Nippert Stadium.  I would imagine the next stadium would have a dome, that would be retractable...although I hope it works better than the damn escalators that never work.  Or maybe open sides, like the Lucas Oil stadium that can let fresh air through.  

Either way, that is a heck of a long ways away and I am not even sure I will be around to see it....
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Bengals Will Need A New Stadium - SHRacerX - 04-12-2022, 07:56 AM
RE: The Bengals Will Need A New Stadium - IcoHolic - 04-29-2022, 04:13 PM