Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If these OL are on the board at 31! Who you Got
(04-12-2022, 12:53 PM)Whatever Wrote: Linderbaum is fool's gold, imo.  You're hamstringing the team a lot by taking him.  You lock yourself into one run blocking scheme as long as he's on the team.  As has been pointed out before, a short armed C really handicaps your other 4 OL.  The G's have to line up relative to the C and the T's relative to the G's, so when the C has to line up closer to the ball, everyone else has to move up closer to the LoS.

If all three are there at 31 and you're not comfortable with Carman, what are the odds one falls to 63?

I would pass on Linderbaum at #31 because with the signing of Karras it gives them more leeway. 

At #63 options like Sean Rhyan, Tyler Smith, Dylan Parham, Jamaree Salyer, Nicholas Petite-Frere, Abraham Lucas.
At #95 options like Rasheed Walker, Ed Ingram, Darian Kinnard, Cole Strange, Luke Fortner, Luke Goedeke... and so forth. 

This is a Deep IOL draft class with talented guys like Cam Jurgens, Vederian Lowe, Dohnovan West.

Not all of these guys are day one starters but are talented and can come in to compete with Jackson Carman and D'Ante Smith for that Left Guard spot.

I just got done with the WR group which pretty much finishes me for the year. Ive watched a little over 140 prospects and have come to the conclusion that the value of this draft class is in rounds 2-4. I'm hoping the Bengals can find a trade back and secure a third day 2 pick.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If these OL are on the board at 31! Who you Got - Synric - 04-12-2022, 01:14 PM