Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
The Bengals Will Need A New Stadium
Being that we're going to build a temporary practice facility and then a permanent one, I highly doubt that we leave.

Also, the history here is just too great.

Building a stadium in Covington or even Florence or somewhere else in Northern Kentucky would be pretty nice, but I don't see it happening.

I think it would just be better to upgrade Paul Brown stadium if that's possible. I can see maybe televisions in the back of seats so the people behind you can watch other games or, in the case of seats that are higher up, they'd get a better view of the game while still having the feel of being at the game.

For lower seats, people could watch other games between plays, after quarters, timeouts, etc, or even just highlights to keep them entertained.

I don't know if that would even be possible or even cost-efficient, but it might be good to look into.

Maybe restaurants or bars in some open spots in the stadium.

I'm torn on the dome overhead, even if it's retractable, but I guess it is in the passing era and, especially having Burrow, the game isn't as much of a "who's tougher, especially in the elements," league.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Bengals Will Need A New Stadium - BFritz21 - 04-12-2022, 04:21 PM
RE: The Bengals Will Need A New Stadium - IcoHolic - 04-29-2022, 04:13 PM