Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
‘A get out of jail free card’: GOP bill would eliminate age requirements for marriage
(04-13-2022, 09:31 AM)GMDino Wrote: Should have just stopped there.  It would have reflected better on you.

Whatever that means.

Quote:Just because you don't like my answers doesn't mean I didn't answer them.

It's not that I didn't like your answer. It's that your answer was a non-answer. How can anyone rebut a statement like "Because they need to be reminded". That's not an actual argument. 

Quote:The gop wrote and sponsored a bad bill with no age limit.  Public caught wind and they changed it.  Doesn't change what happened in the first place.

Right. And this whole back and forth started because of that last sentence you just said and then offered a non answer to that was "Because people need to be reminded". Which again, is not an actual argument someone can argue against.

Quote:And I fully understand you want to say "both sides" in a thread about the gop.  Good for you.  Now go start a thread about that instead of asking why I was talking about republicans when the thread was about what republicans did.

?????

I'm completely lost here. Not sure how you inferred I was making a "both sides do it" argument out of anything I said in this thread. Also not sure where I ever asked "why you are talking about republicans".

Quote:Short of that you are the one who keeps wanting to talk about it.  And it is adding nothing to the story and is purely a personal thing. So I'll let you go on without me. 

Keep talking about what? I already refuted what you said. You haven't offered a counter argument, therefore there's nothing more to discuss until you do, which I won't hold my breathe for.

And "a personal thing"? I've actually been pretty restrained throughout this entire discussion. You're the one saying things like "I didn't know it'd be this hard for you to understand" and "You should have stopped there it would have reflected better on you".

If anyone's being personal here. It's you.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ‘A get out of jail free card’: GOP - Matt_Crimson - 04-13-2022, 12:10 PM