Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Abbott has me rolling in the aisle laughing
(04-13-2022, 01:02 PM)Sled21 Wrote: 20 years ago we had "illegal", ie migrant workers, coming in mostly from Mexico. Now it is wave after wave of people, mostly single men, coming from countries not so friendly with America, and we have zero idea of who they are. You make fun of people, using words like "rapey," but did you ever look at the percentage of women and girls who report they were raped on the trip by the cartel member, coyotes, and fellow migrants, or did you just dismiss it because Trump said it? And it's been going on for decades. Even the NYT's admits it. It only became a joke because Trump said it. I don't find that funny in the least. We also did not have the amount of Fentanyl coming across the border, which caused over 100,000 overdoses last year. 18,000 people a day we have no idea who these people are. 
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/03/us/border-rapes-migrant-women.html

That article sure is a wonderful argument for a more streamlined and accessible immigration so migrants don't have to resort to using coyotes and cartels. 

Laughing at a governor transplanting migrants and dumping them in a foreign place with no plan and no resources as a political stunt just makes you a tool. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Abbott has me rolling in the aisle laughing - CKwi88 - 04-13-2022, 04:26 PM