Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guys you would pound the table for
(04-14-2022, 05:53 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I like Brisker too, almost added him to mine but was trying to minimize duplicate positions as much as possible. I actually really like 5-6 of the Safeties in this class. Love all the DE’s you mentioned as well. Nice to see someone else here is in on David Bell too! Thought I was the only one 

Nice, Brisker I think could be better than Bates honestly and I wanted Bates before we drafted him.

Brisker was a better tackler in college and has the same range which is rare. Lots of great Safeties as you say which is nice in case
Bates isn't extended, we have options. Lots of good DT's, DE's and yes David Bell probably was the best WR I watched last season 
as far as production, he just doesn't jump out at you talent or athleticism wise. He just makes the catch and gets lots of TD's.

Imagine Burrow throwing to him? Bell is underrated, his QB wasn't anything special from what I was watching and it didn't matter.

That is how good David Bell was last season. He also had a monster game going against either Iowa or Penn State 2 of the best 
Defenses in college last season that have very good Corners. Can't remember which Defense it was, both were great though.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guys you would pound the table for - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-14-2022, 07:36 PM