Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Biden's New ATF Nominee and New Gun Control Efforts
(04-13-2022, 10:33 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Every single proposed gun control law within the last twenty years falls under this category.  You can't legislate away criminality.  Firearms are, and always will be, easier to obtain here than anywhere else.  Bad people will do bad things with them.  No new law will prevent or even mitigate that.  Law abiding citizens will not commit crimes with them, regardless of how many new laws you pass.  Politicians do this only because doing things that would actually lower gun related crime are often difficult to enact and have no immediate impact (social programs for example) or are politically toxic for Dems, like actually putting criminals in prison for a very long time.

I'll return to the recent Sacramento mass murder, which would not have happened if CA hadn't let a violent criminal out of prison four years into a ten year sentence.  Now new law required here, just remove criminals from society.  It worked that last thirty or so years until the Dems blew it the eff up.

It sure seems many people just don't get this.  I remember a few days after the battle of L.A. or whatever back in the 90's. (The bank robbery where the two criminals have full auto AK's and wore body armor). Anyways some senator was proposing a law banning body armor. Going to save the world ??

I'm sure all the criminals got together that night at a big group meeting. Bad news fellas, we can't wear body armor while committing a crime anymore. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden's New ATF Nominee and New Gun Control Efforts - bengalfan74 - 04-14-2022, 09:42 PM