Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Abbott has me rolling in the aisle laughing
(04-15-2022, 08:35 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Dude, you are way overstretching to attempt to make your invalid point. First, where did I even mention an American Citizen? What I said is if the bus driver is culpable, so are the airline pilots flying them to different states. And secondly, you're whole linked statute you went to the effort to post is not applicable because they have.... and let me type this slower so you can comprehend.... ALREADY BEEN PROCESSED BY THE FEDERAL  GOVERNMENT AND RELEASED in Texas and given and new I-Phone as a welcome gift. They are now free to come and go as they please until their court date. The Federal Government, who oversees immigration, says they can go where they want. Did you not see the welcoming officials in DC shaking their hands and sending them on their way after checking their bracelets that they have been processed? You just don't like it.

I misread your point about Biden's midnight flight - that's on me.

My point is - since you can't seem to grasp it - is they're free to go where THEY want, not where ABBOT WANTS THEM. Knowingly moving an illegal - even one that's been processed - is against the law. If you think it's funny that Abbot is doing it but condemn Biden for doing it, you're a hypocrite.

That's my point. At the end of the day; I don't care where they end up. I just want people held accountable for their actions.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Abbott has me rolling in the aisle laughing - BigPapaKain - 04-15-2022, 09:57 AM