MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Has Bengals Board Changed Format ?
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Has Bengals Board Changed Format ?
This week Bengals Board started coming up different. Very generic in all white and hard to read. Is it my computer, or did Bengals Board make changes ? I think I saw it like this once when the site went off line or crashed, and was under repair.

Would like to know if others are getting a different version of Bengals Boards this week. If it's something I need to adjust on my computer, I will do it. Right now Bengals Boards is very hard to read. If this is a change, I like it the way it was before this week. The complete layout of the site has changed, and the way it was for years was easier to read. This everything white and running together is hard to read. I am having no problem with any other Computer sites.

Is anybody else having this change, or is there something I have to adjust on my User Controls to this site ??? Again, I am now getting it all generic WHITE and hard to read, unlike the way it has been. It's too White and running together, snow blinding white and hard on the eyes.

GO BENGALS
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Has Bengals Board Changed Format ? - kevin - 04-16-2022, 02:50 AM