Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
We may not even win our division next season. So Fix It
The Ravens were decimated by injury in 2021, but we spanked them with a healthy Jackson and a lousy OL and a defense that had yet to peak. The Ravens will be very good, I have no doubt, but they are up against the cap so need a stellar draft to keep up. The looming Jackson contract is also a concern.

The problem with running QB's is if they suffer any type of leg injury, they become neutralized. They are also more likely to be injured as they keep running, eventually a defender gets a shot whether while they are in the pocket or on the run.

I like how our team attacked their weaknesses. I question the OP's opinion about depth also, we still have some of the same OL who started in 2021 backing up starters and yes players can improve. It was not long ago many were doubting Wilson and Pratt, but both made huge strides in 2021. A coach is paid big bucks to improve players performance, in 2021 we saw the improvement of Burrow, Higgins, Pratt and Wilson to name a few.

I am hopeful we still add a piece or 2 after the draft in FA, but we need a great draft again also. If we can hot back to back to back on 1st round picks, it is huge.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We may not even win our division next season. So Fix It - Luvnit2 - 04-16-2022, 10:41 AM