Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guys you would pound the table for
(04-16-2022, 02:42 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, off my list now. Really wanted Wyatt at 31 but I don't know the details.

I said the same thing about Mixon before when I saw that vid but after seeing the apology I was back on board drafting him and he
has been a stand up man ever since and a leader for us. Women can do things to a man...

Never hit a woman though, just plain wrong.

Once is a mistake, if you legitimately regret and apologize for your actions and stay clean afterwards you deserve another shot.

Repeatedly doing that same thing is another story.

I didn’t want to draft Mixon but he has been nothing but great since joining. He genuinely seems to have learned and grown since his one time mistake as an 18 year old. I don’t feel bad about rooting for the kid in that situation especially after the way he carried himself since.

If Wyatt really has a history of repeating this crap than I want nothing to do with him. That said, I still don’t think there is much info out there on this one so we will see what comes out. Multiple teams taking him off their board that have DT needs is telling though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guys you would pound the table for - leonardfan40 - 04-16-2022, 02:53 PM