Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nate's first Mock of 2022...
Alright, gonna do my first Mock as FA is pretty much over....

1st Round: Andrew Booth CB Clemson - Excellent Cover and tackling outside Corner to learn behind Awuzie and Apple.

2nd Round: Travis Jones DT UCONN - Big DT that can even rush the passer, some think he is more of a NT but I think he
can be a 3-tech as he has pass rushing skills similar to BJ Hill. This guy gets our DT room back to being one of the deepest
in the NFL once again. TJ kind of reminds me of Jeffrey Simmons.

3rd Round: David Bell WR Purdue - Excellent WR that immediately makes our WR core the best in the league. Dude is a
stud. Bell's athleticism doesn't stand out, just his route running, hands, and natural abilities on the field. He can beat even the
best Corners with his natural route running and the way he uses his body to get position and to get open and go up for the ball.

4th Round: Christian Harris LB Alabama
- Versatile LB that can learn behind Pratt, similar players in case Pratt leaves in a
year or two.

5th Round: Bryan Cook FS Cincy - Big time steal if he falls here, can play both Strong and Free.

6th Round: Chase Hines G LSU - Solid Guard at Burrow and Chase's old school, add LSU players man.

7th Round: Calvin Austin WR - Don't know how he falls this far, excellent Returner and Slot WR for depth.

7th Round: Jean Delance OT Toledo - Talented OT from a small school for Pollack to work with.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Nate's first Mock of 2022... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-16-2022, 03:12 PM
RE: Nate's first Mock of 2022... - OSUfan - 04-21-2022, 02:27 PM
RE: Nate's first Mock of 2022... - OSUfan - 04-16-2022, 08:24 PM
RE: Nate's first Mock of 2022... - OSUfan - 04-16-2022, 08:33 PM