Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guys you would pound the table for
(04-16-2022, 02:53 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Once is a mistake, if you legitimately regret and apologize for your actions and stay clean afterwards you deserve another shot.

Repeatedly doing that same thing is another story.

I didn’t want to draft Mixon but he has been nothing but great since joining. He genuinely seems to have learned and grown since his one time mistake as an 18 year old. I don’t feel bad about rooting for the kid in that situation especially after the way he carried himself since.

If Wyatt really has a history of repeating this crap than I want nothing to do with him. That said, I still don’t think there is much info out there on this one so we will see what comes out. Multiple teams taking him off their board that have DT needs is telling though.

Well said, I completely agree LF40. We will see but repetition is the biggest thing that stands out here and why I was for Mixon 
over Dalvin Cook and his problems, but Cook has been pretty good since entering the league if I am not mistake. Mixon on the 
other hand has been a great individual and nothing but class.

I am for Travis Jones in the 2nd now more than any DT right now. Big, strong DT that is great at stopping the run but can also 
rush the passer with his athleticism. I know some just look at his size and say NT but he can rush the passer man. Reminds me
of Jeffrey Simmons of the Titans. Just a bit raw. Would love to see what Hobby can do with a talent like this. Look what he 
brought out of BJ Hill...
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guys you would pound the table for - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-16-2022, 03:19 PM