Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
We may not even win our division next season. So Fix It
(04-16-2022, 02:54 PM)jason Wrote: Amari Cooper maybe?

There is going to be a serious rude awakening when it comes to the Browns. That team has owned the Bengals for years, and they just got exponentially better at the most important position. People have been claiming Watson will miss half the season with a suspension... That's not happening this season (if at all). Playmakers all over the defense, really good line and run game, and one of the best QBs in the league... I wish I shared some of y'all's confidence when it comes to what pushovers the Browns will be.

Plus Nick Chubb who might be the best RB in the league right now besides Jonathan Taylor.

Agree, we need to actually start beating the Browns before we overlook them cause we made it to the Superbowl.

They are tough and Watson is a damn good QB when he isn't a scumbag lol

The Browns Defense is good too, tough team, only team that had our number last year but we damn near beat them with many 
backups against their starters the second time we played them last season. I think we start taking over this rivalry again this year
with Burrow and our Defense. We will see, but they are the team that scares me a bit with Chubb and Watson.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We may not even win our division next season. So Fix It - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-16-2022, 03:23 PM