Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want to add to your classic jersey collection AND help Ukraine?
(04-15-2022, 02:04 PM)N_B Wrote: Right when I started to become interested in sports.  Had my parents get me a jersey for my birthday in August 1999….right after they drafted him number 3.  I never specified which jersey I wanted.  I should have
He actually came to the hospital to visit while I was at Children's. It wasn't specifically to see me- just visiting all the kids- and I was actually in a coma. 

I never had a jersey until Palmer got drafted. 
(04-15-2022, 03:13 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I have a Peter Warrick jersey somewhere.

Man, one of the greats in college. Now, people kind of forget he was here.

We were in the mall one day in college and my friend said "that's Peter Warrick!"

Everyone else was too scared to go talk to him but I have no shame, so I rolled up and started typing to him.

I still have my Palmer jersey signed and then I also have a ball with the entire team's signature (from 06 or 07).

I'm going to try and get Burrow and Chase to sign their jerseys at training camp.

I tried to get my professor that got me the ball (she was friends with the Browns) to have the team (or even just a player) sign something so I could auction it off to help a friend pay medical bills for her daughter (that was like 10?) that had cancer but she told me I'd have to put in a request with the branch of the team that deals with charities.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Want to add to your classic jersey collection AND help Ukraine? - BFritz21 - 04-16-2022, 04:49 PM