Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Transgender Inmate Impregnates Two Female Prisoners!
(04-16-2022, 07:13 PM)hollodero Wrote: What about lesbians? Should women have the freedom to be in all those places without lesbians present? Otherwise they might be subject to desire as well, after all. How about prison. There's a chance lesbian inmates will have sex with other women, because well that's what lesbians might do.

I may have told this story before:

I dated a girl in college who knew a friend of mine from high school that went to another college.  We were talking about how he "came out" after HS...w all "knew" he was gay back then, it just wasn't talked about.  I made mention that looking back it was weird to think about showering after gym and stuff, and my then gf said "What makes you think he was attracted to you?"  And I said "Good point!"

From that point on I kept the mindset that even if someone is attracted to the same sex that doesn't mean they are attracted to EVERYONE of the same sex, just like we are not attracted to EVERYONE we see.  Separate their sexuality and the act of sex and the acceptance is much easier.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender Inmate Impregnates Two Female Prisoners! - GMDino - 04-16-2022, 07:42 PM