Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
We may not even win our division next season. So Fix It
(04-15-2022, 04:09 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: We're currently projected with the third-best odds to win the division, which is stupid to me considering we were one block away from wining the Super Bowl with a dog shit offensive line that we've now improved.

What does one play away from winning the super bowl really mean? We were also one play away from losing to the raiders, Titans, and Chiefs. We BARELY made the super bowl. Everyone thinks are team is so stacked and a shoe in for playoffs and a good shot at super bowl. I believe we can make it back, but I also believe Titans, Cheifs, Ravens, Chargers, Broncos, Patriots, Browns can all make it.

Where does this team stand if we lost Hendrickson? Awuzie? Or Collins and the guards aren’t as good as they were. What if they give up 50 sacks instead of 70?

I like the improvements we’ve made, but I also think we’re going to need a lot of luck and health to get back again. But we do have Joe Burrow. So all is possible.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We may not even win our division next season. So Fix It - Ell Prez - 04-16-2022, 10:16 PM