Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
We may not even win our division next season. So Fix It
(04-16-2022, 11:33 PM)Joelist Wrote: This is getting a bit weird.

We throttled the Rats in BOTH games - and in game one they were not that injured. Also Chase has played against Humphries and abused him.

Sorry, but Deshawn Watson doesn't scare me. He hasn't played in a year and before that played a lot against bad competition in one of the weakest divisions in the league. Add in the Stains gutting their team and I'm not scared.

The Stealers to me are better competition than the Stains. They have a better overall D and Trubisky is competent for what they do.

Deshaun Watson was a top five QB when he last saw the field. He missed a season... So did Ja'Marr Chase: how'd that work out for him? The division the Texans played in is irrelevant. He was under center in playoff wins (the former gold standard around here), and he's put up absurd numbers in the NFL.

I'm not sure the Steelers have a better overall D than the Browns. I am certain that they have a worse overall offense than Cleveland, and the Browns swept us last year... And the year before that, and 2 years before that.

It was exciting to make a big jump last year, and reach the Super Bowl. It's exciting that we've improved on paper too... But last year is gone, and other teams have improved as well. Sleep on the Browns at your own risk.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We may not even win our division next season. So Fix It - jason - 04-17-2022, 01:04 AM