Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Is Jackson Carman "Your" Starting LG
I wish we would sign J.C. Tretter so that we had more depth and could let Carman earn a spot rather than giving him a spot he hasn't earned. I really believe that the offensive line is only as good as your weakest link. Good D-Lines will expose any weakness. I remember back when we had a solid line other than Eric Ghiaciuc and we refused to upgrade that spot for years. I feel like we are going to do the same thing with Carman for some reason. I also firmly believe that back injuries are very unpredictable, so we will never be able to count on him even if he plays well initially. I will always doubt that he will make it through a full season. Will he even be able to strength train properly with his bad back? I bet his value is almost nothing if we tried to trade him, he is barely backup material. I hope if we don't sign J.C. Tretter that we at least draft someone that is capable should Carman disappoint. It sucks that we are stopping short of a full rebuild of the O-Line. Especially when someone capable like J.C. Tretter is out there in free agency.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Jackson Carman "Your" Starting LG - AtomicBlaze - 04-17-2022, 09:37 PM