Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
We may not even win our division next season. So Fix It
(04-18-2022, 01:17 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I'm not sure what to think about this thread?

The team went to the Super Bowl and then spends the off-season doing the one thing it has ignored or failed to fix correctly in free agency and the draft for years, and that is addressing the OL.

With what the team has done this off-season it would be a let down if they don't win the division and make it to the AFC Championship game.

I'm having a similar thought. What do I think about this thread? We just went to the Super Bowl, so there is no reason to be pessimistic. That said, the OP is correct. We may not win our division this upcoming season. It is important to emphasize this is also not a dramatic statement. That's how the NFL works. It's a league that excels at fostering competition among its franchises. I'm predicting we do win the AFC North, but I understand there is always a chance through injuries or some other variables that result in the Bengals not winning the North because that's how the league plays our from year-to-year.

My overall feeling is excitement for the upcoming season because I think the Bengals are a competitive team that will make the playoffs. I think we have a squad that can be special and contend for a Super Bowl. We have a team built to win and as fans, that's all we can ask for.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We may not even win our division next season. So Fix It - TecmoBengals - 04-18-2022, 09:51 AM