Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
We may not even win our division next season. So Fix It
(04-18-2022, 01:48 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Whatever, go troll someone else.

Mine has never changed, i said all along that ZT needed at least 3 years to see what he can do, as the team he took over from ML was severely depleted of quality talent, due to players aging and the constant bombing in the draft.

If anything, I think Tobin needs to be replaced, or some scouts (replaced/added) cause there is no reason why we should be missing on so many OL/DL in the last 8-10 years. We are faaaaar below the NFL average hit/miss rate in those two positions.

It's funny. Bengals draft well...fans are like Katie, Zac, Pollack, and Lou have the draft figured out!

When the Bengals draft a bust: Mike Brown and Tobin suck!

In reality, I doubt it's that simple or cut and dry. I doubt that Zac and Katie have as much power in personnel decisions as people think. My guess would be that it is a discussion where a bunch of people have input, and then Tobin/MB makes the final call. But, no one really knows.

When you win, people look a lot smarter though!

The best thing Zac did was be incredibly bad his 1st 2 seasons to put the franchise in place to draft Burrow and Chase. IF Andy Dalton were still the QB, I doubt we win more than 5 games last year.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We may not even win our division next season. So Fix It - THE PISTONS - 04-18-2022, 02:09 PM