Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
We may not even win our division next season. So Fix It
(04-18-2022, 01:22 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: That's exactly it. They upgraded 3 spots on the offensive line. And not just with marginal talent, with really good talent.

Burrow and particularly Mixon have never had a good offensive line. This could be a huge upgrade for synergy. The success they had last year with a bad line...was impressive. Simply put, the offense is loaded. QB, WR, RB, and the line should allow them time to thrive.

Winning the division is less important than people think. Making the playoffs is important. And then from there, winning playoff games.

Yeah, I'm not sure why anyone would be upset or doubting this team right now. On paper, they should be one of the top teams in the AFC again next year and pushing for a title.

They lost CJ which hurts from a moral standpoint but the talent was replaced with Hurst. They lost Larry O and I think that spot gets addressed in the draft. 

That's it. That's the starters that are gone. Then they move on from dead weight at RT and get a legit badass tackle and then beef up center and guard. This line is going to do amazing things for the offense. The only thing that could stop this team next season would be health.

(04-18-2022, 01:46 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: 1. Steelers seem to be the worst team in the division this year, but they are the Steelers so we’ll see what happens with them.

2. Baltimore healthy is going to be tough, but I also believe Lamar Jackson is not a great passing QB and I think in the end that’s just going to hurt him. They’re going to be good and we will probably lose to them, but they just don’t seem like a championship type team with Lamar at QB.

3. Browns depend on Watson. If he don’t play they’re probably not all that scary. Even so who knows Watson might have rust or just plain be bad after a year off and being on a completely new team. Also like I’ve said since the browns were “super bowl contenders” they are the Browns. Although my biggest reason for that was because I believed Odell and Baker were whiny problem child’s. Outside of his allegations idk much about Watson being a distraction.

Don't you just hate that we can't rule that damn team from PA as dead and gone? Mitch freakin' Trubisky is going to be their QB and people still are unwilling to predict a losing season for them. Guy is 29-21 in his career with 64 TDs to 38 INTs yet the fear is he goes in there and ends up a winner.

It's sickening. They just need to live in QB hell and last place for like a decade (I wish for longer but the NFL won't allow it) so all those yinzers start to fade away and cry into their terrible trash rags.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We may not even win our division next season. So Fix It - Murdock2420 - 04-18-2022, 02:38 PM