Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
We may not even win our division next season. So Fix It
(04-18-2022, 06:44 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: I think you could say DT has gotten worse but not greatly for sure.. on the reverse outside of Oline what position has really improved ?   

I would say when you take injuries into account, if Ravens keep healthy next year and we have a 2 to 4 significant injuries , Ravens would be in the drivers seat like we were last year on the flipside of health and injuries

I think Hurst is an upgrade over Uzo, at least in the passing game as he is a crisper route runner. 

End should be better with Ossai, LB with ADG back, the young players improving etc.

(04-18-2022, 07:36 PM)Joelist Wrote: Remember that Ogunboji was out the entirety of the playoffs and we did fine at DT then. Plus we did the right thing and resigned Hill.  And depending on the injury Og may be back too plus drafting. I also expect Spain back and likely we dip in the draft again on the interior OL.

All true Joelist. Ogunjobi might be back too as you say even if Zac's post made me think it might not happen. We will see.

Would like to bring back Spain, he was playing injured when he played poorly. Want as much competition as possible to push 
Carman and company.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We may not even win our division next season. So Fix It - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-18-2022, 07:48 PM