Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
We may not even win our division next season. So Fix It
(04-18-2022, 03:51 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: We need to get over this obsession of what is going to happen or might happen with Watson and hoping he is suspended.  The Bengals, if they are top 10 team, which I think they are, will compete against the best in the league.  I think it is time for us as fans to stop being afraid of or worrying about other teams and their QBs.  I get it, in years past this was always a concern.  

Perhaps some recall the Bengals have one of the best QBs in the league right now who lead the league in completion percent last year 70.4%, was 6th in passing yards, 8th in TD passes, 3rd in TD%, 1st in yards per attempt, and his only down side being 14 INTs which was only one more than Mahomes and one less than Allen and Hebert.

Source:
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2021/passing.htm

So I say bring it on and let the Bengals prove they belong with the top teams in the league.  I think the team has earned it for us as fans to not worry about other teams no matter how daunting the schedule may be.

Yes sir, and most of those picks were early in the year. 

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We may not even win our division next season. So Fix It - Wyche'sWarrior - 04-19-2022, 11:02 AM