Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Transgender Inmate Impregnates Two Female Prisoners!
(04-19-2022, 04:38 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Dude, this could not be more incorrect.  Conjugal visits are rare and they're with a spouse only.  When you are incarcerated you are the responsibility of the state/county.  They are supposed to prevent exactly what you just dismissed as no big deal by law.

Sure, and if one of them has sex with a prisoner, much less impregnate them, then they are charged with rape and, at the very least, will lose their job.

You are, essentially, advocating, or condoning, eliminating the segregation of prisoners by sex.  I get it though, what better starting point for a child to be born to an imprisoned mother and an imprisoned mother?  That's a recipe for success if there ever was one.  Regardless of that glaring fact, I must reiterate, the safety and security of prisoners is the responsibility of the state/county, which includes eliminating, as much as possible, the possibility of them being impregnated while incarcerated.
:)

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender Inmate Impregnates Two Female Prisoners! - CJD - 04-19-2022, 06:03 PM