Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This place is seriously depressing
(12-01-2015, 12:13 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yes because it's so easy on Madden... They think it's equally as simple in RL.  

Would love to make a poll on what year you started being a fan.    I think it would tell us all we needed know about some of these posts.

I became a fan in '93. I've seen all the lean years and 0 playoff wins. I respect almost all takes whether they're deemed positive or negative because I realize that there's more than one way to be a fan.

While I may not agree with many posters here on a variety of subjects, I don't question anyone's fanhood or make condescending remarks about Madden. I think 90% of the posters here know this team quite well. We just all have different takes. Some more negative than others, but that comes with the territory when you're riding a 25 year streak without a playoff win and struggling in prime-time.

As much as I dislike Rodney Harrison and so many in the media who doubt this team, they all do so with good reason. Same with the more jaded members of these boards. Hopefully this team breaks the streak. When that happens, I think plenty of the doubt will be erased. Maybe then we'll see fewer people telling others how to post. Then again, probably not.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This place is seriously depressing - Shake n Blake - 12-01-2015, 02:32 AM