Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
We may not even win our division next season. So Fix It
(04-19-2022, 09:12 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: The sperm whale?   Hilarious

I think the Bengals have beautifully addressed their biggest weakness and now have CB, 3T, and WR depth they need to address in the draft.  They are in a great position.  There is likely to be some more fall-out after the draft that some players might sign for less in fear of not having a chair when the music stops playing.

I agree, though, that the division will be a blood bath, but I would rather be in the AFC North than the AFC West.  I haven't felt that way in a LONG time.  

Pisses me off how Rogers always gets such a cake walk of a division because the Lions, Vikes, and Bears suck so badly.  Ditto Brady in the AFC East seemingly for a decade-plus.   Hopefully the Vikes have addressed their defense and can make a threat.  

So true about we would rather be in the AFC North than the AFC West right now. Same with Rodgers and Brady having cake
Divisions for so many years. Surprised Rodgers has only made the Superbowl once honestly when thinking about this. You have
such a better shot at a Superbowl having the Division always locked up year after year like Brady did and he finished most of 
the time in getting the Lombardi.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We may not even win our division next season. So Fix It - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-20-2022, 12:32 PM