Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Is Jackson Carman "Your" Starting LG
(04-20-2022, 12:24 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: Ive never been happy with Hopkins at center.   I am one of those fans that for the last few years have been pointing out how bad the Oline has been when many people have ignored the problems and have claimed the Oline is ok when it should have been clear to everyone the Oline was pretty bad.  The Oline was not ok last year or the year before that or the year before that.  Hopkins didnt just have a PFF grade like that last season.  His PFF grades were about the same the year before.

As far as Spain, if you resign him you have the same guy at LG who posted a 46 PFF for the playoffs including something like a 25 PFF for the Super Bowl.  The Bengals need better production than that at the LG position.  I think everyone expects the Bengals to make it to the playoffs again this season.  Is that the type of play you want want to have from your LG in post season? 

wow, you dont learn do you? We discussed this. He was good all year, got hurt, and struggled against the 2 best DT's in the league against Tennessee and LA

but I suppose this will just bounce off your skull AGAIN
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Jackson Carman "Your" Starting LG - Frank Booth - 04-20-2022, 12:35 PM