Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nate's first Mock of 2022...
(04-16-2022, 09:51 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I wouldn't think so either, we will see. Really like Cook in the mid rounds if we don't take a guy like Dax Hill or Brisker early.

Will tell a lot on if Bates is unhappy with our offers if we take one of Dax, Brisker or Pitre early. Lots of good Safeties and Corners
to pick from. The Draft is nutz OSU fan, you know that, I didn't think some players would of fell to the 6th that did last year.

Lol, bear with me brother. Travis Jones isn't just a Nose Tackle as I noted. He has pass rushing skills of a 3-tech he is just big like 
Jeffrey Simmons of the Titans. David Bell is a WR and Calvin Austin is that scary Returner that Darrin Simmons our ST's coach was
talking about us taking. We WILL be taking a Returner and Austin also offers speed as a Receiver.

Pratt might be leaving soon, hope not. But Harris would be a good one just in case. As I said bear with me, I can do better. Wink

Jeffery Simmons isn't big...he's only 305 lbs...he was only 301 when drafted...
Travis Jones has 20 lbs on him.
Jones might be as good of a pass rusher as you say, but it might help to lose some weight if he's going to turn more pressure into sacks/hits.

I can see the logic in taking Harris, but if Pratt leaves, I'd rather Bengals just get another vet LB instead. LB is one of the hardest positions to adapt to, yet it's also one of the cheaper positions to address in FA.

I'm on record thinking Bell is going to be much more of a possession-style receiver than a game changer. He'll make catches and get some production, for sure. I think he could be a great big-slot guy and WR3 in the Bengals offense. Potential replacement for Boyd.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nate's first Mock of 2022... - OSUfan - 04-21-2022, 02:27 PM
RE: Nate's first Mock of 2022... - OSUfan - 04-16-2022, 08:24 PM
RE: Nate's first Mock of 2022... - OSUfan - 04-16-2022, 08:33 PM
RE: Nate's first Mock of 2022... - ochocincos - 04-20-2022, 02:58 PM