Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I just got a neighbors mail
(04-20-2022, 05:09 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: I'm not encouraging anyone from taking someone else's mail, but I also just don't think it's a big deal if their catalog ended up in your box and you threw it away or looked through it.  A lot of those are even addressed to person "or current resident" because the sender doesn't even care where it goes as long as someone gives it a look and thought.  Unless maybe it's their Victoria's Secret catalog, taking that from your neighbor is cruel. 

It's actually illegal to throw away mail that isn't addressed to you. Yeah I know, nothing would probably ever come from doing such.   But again my point is you don't mess with something that does not belong to you.  I'm just not a fan of going through or "leafing" through other people's stuff.  For example the magazines the OP mentioned may very well have been subscriptions the other person paid for.  So the OP had no business messing with them IMO.

There is also a difference between getting mail addressed to "current resident" going to your mailing address and mail directed to a different mailing address that accidentally ends up in your mailbox.

Anyway, I've said what I feel on the topic. I just grew up believing if it isn't yours then don't stick your nose in it. :)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
So I just got a neighbors mail - grampahol - 04-12-2022, 04:36 PM
RE: So I just got a neighbors mail - George Cantstandya - 04-20-2022, 05:43 PM