Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This place is seriously depressing
(11-29-2015, 08:50 PM)thegimp Wrote: I like to come here and read some different perspectives.  The debate is fun and some (emphasis on some) of the people here have some interesting insight into the Bengals.  I cannot believe how negative and cynical the tone is though.  I was following the gameday thread today (which I very rarely do) and people were complaining that the bengals only had a 17-7 lead at the half?!?!?  I think many of you need to realize that you can't have a $20 million/year player at each position.  In fact, it is my belief that one of those types of contracts can seriously hamstring the future of a franchise in most instances.  My point is that this team is 9-2 and has very good depth and quite a few superstar caliber players.  Enjoy it!  I always want my teams to improve but the critical nature of this board is over the top...

There are some people who only show up when we're losing or when they think they can spread some negativity.  They are actually sorry when we win.  They aren't really fans.  You just have to get used to ignoring them.  Pop them some negative rep if it makes you feel better.  I do that sometimes.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This place is seriously depressing - BonnieBengal - 12-01-2015, 07:22 AM