Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHRacerX Mock 3.0 2022 UNSEXY
(04-20-2022, 02:10 PM)WhoDeyK Wrote: I like this draft. Solid selections throughout. Ideally In this scenario I would prefer a trade down in the first. But I if we couldn’t find a trade partner I would be happy this

Indy offered me a solid trade back, but with ALL the bigger name CBs gone, and two of the premier safeties also gone, I didn't want to risk it.  If I had gone with the trade and secured an extra 3rd rounder, I would have been looking TE earlier.  I just see a dearth of depth at the safety and guard position that could be exposed quickly.  

Although everyone seems to think D'Ante Smith and Adeniji could step in and compete with Carman at guard, I really see both those guys as tackles.  They may not be elite tackle prospects, but Adeniji sure fared better when they asked him to play tackle than guard.  And although I think we all have at least some faith in Carman taking the next steps to develop as a solid guard, there have been injury concerns.

Goedeke may not be there in the fourth, as I think people are starting to take note of him.  He can play anywhere on the line.  An unfortunate hamstring injury at the Senior Bowl might keep him somewhat hidden, but a lot of folks took notice of him at CMU while scouting Rahmann.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
SHRacerX Mock 3.0 2022 UNSEXY - SHRacerX - 04-20-2022, 08:44 AM
RE: SHRacerX Mock 3.0 2022 UNSEXY - SHRacerX - 04-21-2022, 06:58 AM
RE: SHRacerX Mock 3.0 2022 UNSEXY - OSUfan - 04-21-2022, 03:22 PM