Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHRacerX Mock 3.0 2022 UNSEXY
(04-20-2022, 02:46 PM)ochocincos Wrote: This is the opposite of unattractive.

Getting Dax Hill and Perrion Winfrey would be great for the defense.
Pierce would be a great WR4 who could take over as WR2/3 if (when) Boyd and/or Higgins leaves.
I've heard good things about Goedeke, and I think it's not too early of an investment if he ends up not panning out.
We've all talked about Araiza plenty. I like him, but not before Rd 5. Just think anything before 5th round is too early for ST-only guy regardless of how good they might be.

The one spot I think might turn some people off is Montaric Brown.
His Combine/Pro Day performance could turn teams away.
4.55 40 for a CB is very slow. Combine that with a 4.44 shuttle and 7.27 3-cone, and there will be valid concern that he can't stick with receivers in the NFL.
With that said, he did well in the SEC, who usually has some good receivers.
With a 5th round pick though, it could be worth the gamble.

Yeah, he didn't run really fast, but he is very instinctive.  Had 5 INTs his senior season, and plenty of PBUs.  Played 30 games as a starter at Arkansas without a ton of talent around him.  Here is an additional tidbit about him that I like:  He came in to college as a safety.  Other than his ball skills, tackling is his best trait.  

Do I see him pushing Apple out of the starting rotation?  No.  Could he possibly be groomed as a safety with CB position versatility?  Absolutely. 

Thanks for the feedback!  Wish there were more burners on the back end of this draft, but man...the run on CBs in this mock was crazy.  Even Kyler Gordon, who I like more than Booth, was gone at 31!  Insane.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
SHRacerX Mock 3.0 2022 UNSEXY - SHRacerX - 04-20-2022, 08:44 AM
RE: SHRacerX Mock 3.0 2022 UNSEXY - SHRacerX - 04-21-2022, 07:09 AM
RE: SHRacerX Mock 3.0 2022 UNSEXY - OSUfan - 04-21-2022, 03:22 PM