Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
We may not even win our division next season. So Fix It
(04-21-2022, 07:13 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: It is an interesting point, Nate.  You look at the Bengals last year, and by the time they got to the big game, they were definitely "Battle Tested", after big regular season games against KC, pitt, Baltimore, and Cleveland.  OT game against Green Bay.  Road win at Vegas.  All tough.  

You might think the Packers just weren't battle tested in the past when they got to the playoffs.  Then, on the other hand, you have Brady and the AFC LEAST each year, but they still ran the table so many years in the postseason.  I think coaching is the main difference.  Bellichek has his "different plan for each opponent" and a really smart team that can adapt.  Mike McCarthy has shown himself to be a very large-headed boob.  

Good thoughts SHRacer as usual. Gotta say I am just happy Zac and Lou have came around on their respective sides of the ball.

We played a lot of different types of teams down the stretch leading up and in the Superbowl and matched up with all of them well
and took San Fran into OT in our game with them in the regular season too. We could of very well played San Fran in the Superbowl
if they made that easy interception against the Rams.

In the end I think it is a good thing we have a tough Division unlike if say we played in a cake Division. With Belichick and Brady 
they just rose to the occasion regardless of their cake Division. Best HC and best QB of all time. I hope Zac can keep on growing 
into a shadow of BB and Joe can grow into another Brady. Yah never know...
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We may not even win our division next season. So Fix It - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-21-2022, 01:47 PM