Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Is Jackson Carman "Your" Starting LG
(04-21-2022, 11:07 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: The Spain haters are as irrational as the Apple haters. Ignoring good play all year because of one or 2 plays, or a couple games against elite talent. Get the hell out

Here's what is boils down to. When you make it to the playoffs you will go up against elite talent.  Thats why most of those teams are in the playoffs and its why they are in the Super Bowl.  If you have a player that's not good enough to resonably handle going against elite talent maybe its time to find someone else who can.  If the Bengals keep making it to the playoffs, you can bet they will have to play against more elite talent.

Here is my problem with Spain, I dont want his 46 playoff PFF and 26 Super Bowl PFF having to go out there to face elite talent.  If the Bengals make it to the Super Bowl again, you can bet the team they go up against will have some very talented players.  It could even be the Rams again. 

What happens if Spain is resigned and we have to play the Rams again in the Super Bowl.  Are you going to make excuses Spain shouldnt play better because he had to play against great talent?  The Oline is the reason we lost the Super Bowl and Spain is a big part of that.  I want to see an Oline with guys better than Spain and his 26 Super Bowl PFF.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Jackson Carman "Your" Starting LG - 007BengalsFan - 04-21-2022, 10:20 PM