Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
We may not even win our division next season. So Fix It
(04-21-2022, 01:47 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Good thoughts SHRacer as usual. Gotta say I am just happy Zac and Lou have came around on their respective sides of the ball.

We played a lot of different types of teams down the stretch leading up and in the Superbowl and matched up with all of them well
and took San Fran into OT in our game with them in the regular season too. We could of very well played San Fran in the Superbowl
if they made that easy interception against the Rams.

In the end I think it is a good thing we have a tough Division unlike if say we played in a cake Division. With Belichick and Brady 
they just rose to the occasion regardless of their cake Division. Best HC and best QB of all time. I hope Zac can keep on growing 
into a shadow of BB and Joe can grow into another Brady. Yah never know...

Yeah, I don't want to put any kind of Brady/Belichek pressure on them (not saying you are), but what they did with a flawed roster last year is nothing short of amazing.  Thankfully, the rest of the world still doesn't seem to believe in them, but I think Burrow wouldn't flinch if everyone expected them to win the Super Bowl either.

When you bring up the 49ers, I think how this year they have a different (very inexperienced) QB, and now Deebo Samual is asking out...reportedly not due to money, but longevity (doesn't like being a RB, I guess...which is true....much shorter career) but that also adds up to money, so we will see.  

Aaron Donald of the Rams is reportedly looking for more money, too.  

I compare this to Cincy and how the Bengals got three veteran FAs on the offensive line...all from very competitive programs, and the outward appearance that this is a destination people now want to be.  It could be the well-documented "Burrow Effect", but if the players also didn't like the coaching staff, they probably wouldn't have any interest.  At least to date, we haven't had anyone threaten to sit out, or go public with the "I'm not reporting until I get a new contract".  There is just such a great culture here right now.  Guys that are leaders and that are "all about ball".  I really credit ZT for a lot of that.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We may not even win our division next season. So Fix It - SHRacerX - 04-22-2022, 07:44 AM