Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
We may not even win our division next season. So Fix It
(04-22-2022, 01:38 PM)Wyche Wrote: Absolutely Xeno.... absolutely. I didn't intend for it to read that way. Too much texting leading to lazy, short posts with no details. LOL 

I know this whole convo kinda silly..
Fear Watson... NO...

But the Browns did beat us 2x last year and arguable (if he plays) upgraded a very important position on the team.   They still have a pretty good roster and 2 really good RBs to go with that QB.    so while we are the reigning Div Champs that was last year.       Gotta prove it again this year.  And if we stay healthy we have a good shot at that.    But if the Browns/Ravens also stay healthy it might be a tougher road this year. as they are both talented teams that have shown they can win the last few years and they will have easier schedules that us this season. (and both of those teams were absolutely hit hard with injuries/covid last year)

*I dont list the steelers only cause i dont know how they will look with a new QB they also could be right back in it
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We may not even win our division next season. So Fix It - XenoMorph - 04-22-2022, 03:23 PM