Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This place is seriously depressing
(12-01-2015, 09:54 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: BTW, for those you who are not already depressed, let me share this:

Of the five teams currently at 6 and 5 in the AFC (PIT, NYJ, IND, HOU and KC), four of the five have knocked us out of our first playoff game during the past decade.

Pleasant dreams.

I would not let the past depress me.  That was then, this is now.  And this Bengals team can beat any team in the league.  The possibility of a home game with a bye (#1 or #2 seed) is very real.  Whether they get that or not, there is no way they aren't winning the division.  

I am so excited from what I have seen from this team.  Actually, the loss to AZ gave me even more promise that this team is different.  They fought back and had a chance to win it...short week, on the road, with a couple rookies in the secondary.  (Cue the moronic quotes about winning is all that matters and this isn't "everyone gets a trophy").  They absolutely manhandled Todd Gurley....9 carries for 19 yards.  

The whole thing for me boils down to health.  They have been very fortunate thus far.  If they are able to keep their starters healthy, I honestly don't see any team beating them.  The fear of a playoff letdown will not ruin what I see as the greatest Bengals team of all time.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This place is seriously depressing - SHRacerX - 12-01-2015, 12:26 PM