Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This place is seriously depressing
(12-01-2015, 02:43 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Interesting point.  Did you not enjoy their recent success, although you had a pretty good degree of certainty that it wouldn't carry them all the way?

The funny thing is, I think the Bengals have a VERY good chance of winning it all.  I think only New England has a better shot and they dodged a bullet with nearly losing Gronk yesterday.

It is that close.  Heck, I think the Bengals will give them all they can handle if they meet in the AFC Championship.

Imagine the Bengals with the 600 lb gorilla of a playoff win off their back, playing for a shot to go to the Super Bowl?  

Again, to a certain extent, yes I did enjoy it, but it was tempered by wanting to see them win in the playoffs.

I think the players are certainly capable of winning it all, but am not sold on Marvin Lewis.  For me he still hasn't shown enough that he can prepare his team for big games.  A team that actually looks ready to play a playoff game and goes out and wins it will go a long way towards changing my attitude.

I think you are right that if they get that first playoff win, they could be unstoppable.  I'm really hoping we get to see that.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This place is seriously depressing - PApinhead - 12-01-2015, 12:27 PM