Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
We may not even win our division next season. So Fix It
(04-23-2022, 04:52 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Tbf they at least spent wisely with those FA dollars (except Waynes). It’s not like they really went out and made any super splashy additions. Maybe Hendrickson? Other than that it was just good solid signings like Bell, Awuzie, Reader, Hilton, etc.

You forgot BW Webb and Preston Brown both to 3 year deals. Can't hold it against you, I specifically remembered their situation but I had forgotten their names and had to look it up to remember them. Lol

At the time they made Reader the 9th highest paid DT (and less sure either the highest or second highest paid NT), made Waynes the 9th highest paid CB, made Hendrickson the 8th highest paid DE. If those aren't splashy then there's only like 5 splashy signings each offseason in the league. Even this offseason I think the OL are close to being considered splashy. 12th highest paid C, 14th highest paid G, 9th highest paid RT.

Money has certainly been spent the last couple offseasons.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We may not even win our division next season. So Fix It - TheLeonardLeap - 04-23-2022, 06:47 PM