Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to give the defense some love
(12-01-2015, 06:15 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: The defense has certainly taken it's game up a notch. With a healthy Atkins and Dunlap playing well, it seems everyone is playing much better.

My only gripe with the team is the backup D-lineman. Gilberry is good and certainly a good rotational guy, but Clarke and Hunt have made no impact. Thompson and Sims are loved by people on the boards, but don't get playing time. Hunt is still Hunt.

Carter is the only bright spot with potential. Mainly in his pass rushing because he can run full speed and bend like Dunlap (something we've lacked).

My concern is what happens if (God forbid) we lose one of the starters? There's a huge drop off in production. That's my biggest concern, but it's more so caution rather than criticism.

It is hard for any team with a dominant DE or DT like we have with Carlos and Geno to replace them if injured.

Gilberry seems to playing very hard, but his sack production seems to way down the past 2 years so hopefully he can pick it up and Clarke with experience can also
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Time to give the defense some love - Luvnit2 - 12-01-2015, 12:31 PM