Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Is Jackson Carman "Your" Starting LG
(04-23-2022, 01:04 PM)AtomicBlaze Wrote: The safe bet is to draft O-Line early, I don't want us passing on a top interior line prospect, we absolutely can not afford to have a leaky line this season.  We have no quality depth, so 1 or 2 injuries to the O-Line which is pretty normal for a full season and the O-Line will be crap again, did we not learn from last season?  I would like our QB to have a long career, so lets invest in his future.  I still don't think we have done enough.  We had 4 massive holes on the O-Line, plus lack of depth and we fixed 3 of them.  We still need to fix LG and add depth.  I don't want to rest my hopes on the Jackson Carman project and his bad back.  The time is now for this team lets not screw around.

Agree 100%

They've done quite a lot to fix the Oline and that's great. But the Oline was so very bad that they still need to do more. It's not a finished project IMHO at this point.

The strength of this team is JB and the offense. We were an Oline away from winning the Super Bowl. Lets do it right and get it all the way fixed. As much as possible anyways.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Jackson Carman "Your" Starting LG - bengalfan74 - 04-24-2022, 08:31 AM