Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CBS consensus mock ( CBS,NFL.com, ESPN)
(04-25-2022, 02:41 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: Which, to have young guys take those snaps, they would need to be drafted, no? Unless your plan is using Cam Sample as a full time 3T, we have no one behind Hill. 3T are relatively limited supply in this draft so you may have to get one in round 1 to prevent a massive reach later.

As for Hill not being here at the start if the season, wasn't he there when Lou was at NYG? Couldn't he have picked up some of the tendencies even if not directly involved with him at the time?

I think Ossai is going to get more edge snaps and I think Hubbard will kick in and play some 3t like he did in the past. I also think Sample will take some of those snaps as well. 3t also isn't as limited as I think we are making it out to be, I have been told by personnel people it is better than last years class that was bad...but it better.

Not really what I am saying, I am saying there will be vets to be had during the summer and leading up to final roster cut downs. Joe's claim is we need to replace the snaps but there is an assumption it has to come from drafted players but my point is those snaps didn't come from drafted players last year. Larry O for instance will probably be close to being cleared by the end of the summer and could be brought back on a deal similar to Mike Daniels last year.

I should mention, I am not opposed to a 3t like a Hall, I am just saying it's not this super massive issue that if it isn't addressed rd1 or 2 we are completely screwed.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: CBS consensus mock ( CBS,NFL.com, ESPN) - Au165 - 04-25-2022, 03:03 PM