Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to give the defense some love
(11-30-2015, 12:02 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Our defense has played well all year and especially stingy giving up points.

They are back to the number 1 scoring defense in the NFL

Geno is back and disrupting offenses each week.

Dunlap and Geno are both top 5 in sacks (we were last in the NFL in 2014 in sacks with around 20 I believe) and huge improvement

Nelson leads the NFL in interceptions with 6

Hall has become a great slot CB

Jones just gets better with age and having an awesome year

Rey M. is an enforcer and proved a year ago he helps our run defense be one of the best on the league

Peko is having a very good year plugging the middle and making vet plays

Burfict is getting better every week

Keep it up defense, we need you to propel us to a top seed and then continue the stellar play in the playoffs

I am sure I missed a few things, but our defense in much improved over 2014

Really cool stuff. I thought the Defense would be much better this year with Geno, Burfict and MJ back
and also with Geunther having a year under his belt to build his own Defense. Reggie is a ballhawk and
Iloka is a great cover/big hitting Safety. I think we might have one of the best Safety tandems in the NFL.

Geno and Burfict are really the keys. Geno is consistently dominant when he is healthy and Burfict is one
of the best LB'er in the league at reading Offenses and he is intimidating.

Loving this team as a whole honestly, on both sides. Just need a little more consistency, especially on
Offense. That Texans game really messed with my head. The Texans D should not be THAT good being
able to shut down an Offense with THIS many weapons.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Time to give the defense some love - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-01-2015, 01:55 PM