Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Winning when no one expects it is fun. Winning when you are supposed to win is hard.
(04-25-2022, 08:27 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Joe Mixon if he’s healthy is going to explode. He’s going to be a scoring machine. Cincinnati or the NFL has never really seen his explosiveness. He will have some long TD’s in the run game and the passing game. You’ll see. There’s a reason he scored a TD at Oklahoma every 14 touches and number 1 in history there for TD efficiency. Do you live in Cincy?

I think he is going to have a great season, but we’re talking different levels of great here. You’re building him up to be some all-time great type RB here and that’s just absurd. He won’t get any MVP votes and he isn’t about to take the NFL by storm or anything silly like that. I guess I am kind of pissing your parade, so I’ll stop because we just disagree. If you want to bang the Mixon for MVP drum, then have at it. It’s the off-season, we all deserve to have fun.

To your last question, no. I live in Oklahoma. I watched his entire career. His college career means nothing for his NFL prospects. Plenty of RBs dominated in college to do nothing in the NFL.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Winning when no one expects it is fun. Winning when you are supposed to win is hard. - KillerGoose - 04-25-2022, 08:36 PM