Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to give the defense some love
(12-01-2015, 01:55 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Really cool stuff. I thought the Defense would be much better this year with Geno, Burfict and MJ back
and also with Geunther having a year under his belt to build his own Defense. Reggie is a ballhawk and
Iloka is a great cover/big hitting Safety. I think we might have one of the best Safety tandems in the NFL.

Geno and Burfict are really the keys. Geno is consistently dominant when he is healthy and Burfict is one
of the best LB'er in the league at reading Offenses and he is intimidating.

Loving this team as a whole honestly, on both sides. Just need a little more consistency, especially on
Offense. That Texans game really messed with my head. The Texans D should not be THAT good being
able to shut down an Offense with THIS many weapons.

I think our offense has been very consistent. They are #4 in points scored and 7th in yards while we know they shut down the offense in the 4th quarter in the Rams, Raiders and arguably a few others.

I think the Texans game was more about penalties on the OL with false starts and holding putting us in bad down and distance situations it seemed almost every drive. The Texans are one of the best if not the best 3rd and long team (their defense) in the NFL so we helped them get us into those bad situations. Eifert just had a very bad game and dropped 2 or 3 passes (all first downs at least) that he normally catches.

If we can cut down the penalties on offense, our offense is tough to stop.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Time to give the defense some love - Luvnit2 - 12-01-2015, 02:37 PM