Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Winning when no one expects it is fun. Winning when you are supposed to win is hard.
(04-25-2022, 09:37 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Burrow, Chase, Higgins and Boyd are going to be too good to not use consistently. The same argument applies. I don’t think their split looks much different than it did this year, something like 60-40 pass or 58-42 pass. We’ll see, though, who knows. The team will be able to do both very well, I just think they are a team better built for passing.

I know you have a good feel for the Bengals offense. Zac is old school. He uses a notebook not a laptop most of the time. The Bengals won’t be having to have such strong second halves this coming season. He also likes to establish the run game but that’s not been easy to do. He will establish the run game early in games and run it in the fourth quarter. But he will also do what the defense dictates. Their offense will focus on eliminating as many double teams as possible on Chase. They also will use the run game to set up Hudson Hawk. The TE will be utilized more. What will result is more big plays from the receivers but less touches IMHO. I also think Mixon will get more action in the passing game as they aren’t going to need to keep a back in to block as much. We’ll see
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Winning when no one expects it is fun. Winning when you are supposed to win is hard. - Soonerpeace - 04-26-2022, 11:15 AM